Dry Ice Blasting (the Superior Industrial Cleaning method) has many different names, such as:
- Dry Ice Blasting
- CO2 Blasting
- Dry Ice Cleaning
- Dry Ice Dusting
- Sustainable Cleaning
Dry Ice Blasting is the most Superior Industrial Cleaning Method. It is the most effective and efficient way for large industries to improve the quality for production. Dry Ice Blasting is a superior cleaning method which produces high levels of pressurized streams of air using soft dry ice shot at intense speeds. The process eliminates dirt without damage or scarring surfaces. This greatly helps to clean and prepare surfaces unsurpassed by traditional cleaning methods. These traditional methods are typically abrasive leave mess and debris behind.
Dry Ice Blasting uses soft dry ice, accelerated at supersonic speeds. This process uses compressed air to accelerate Carbon Dioxide pellets. CO2 pellets are a safe liquefied gas applied at high rates of speed. This technique safely cleans and lifts undesirable items from the applied surface.
Benefits of Dry Ice Blasting….
- Environmentally safe
- Safely cleans without leaving solvents or unwanted residue and debris
- Safety removes dust, residue, release agents and oils
- Cleaning surfaces without disassembling production lines
- Cleans surfaces without damaging mechanical or electrical parts
- Superior non-flammable and non-conductive cleaning method
- A Safe Cleaning method approved by the food industry
- A Safe Cleaning method that’s approved by the USDA and FDA
- Safety cleans surfaces without the worry creating fire hazards
- Safety cleans most all Industry surfaces and applications